Figuring out how to be a newlywed in this crazy world!

Thursday, January 10, 2008

Quick Week!

Well, tomorrow is Friday and it has been a quick week. It is amazing how differently time can pass when you are busy or bored. This week was like most during a regular week of work, with one awesome exception, no classes! I don't have a bunch of homework or papers. It makes it pretty lazy around here once I get home. Of course when Chad gets home each day we take a high quality nap for like 45 minutes. I think its my favorite part of the day. I know I should work out during that time but we sang about 4 jump and dance songs at work today so that should count for something. There was a new Grey's Anatomy and ER tonight, so that was cool. I basically sat like a lump for a few hours today. Ahhhh, how nice. I hope everyone has a great weekend!

2 comments:

Dea said...

Oooh new Greys! We haven't started season 3 yet, but I heard it sucks! ;-( Writers strike must be cramping your style! Let's hope they cancel the stupid Oscars as well!

One of the Bunch said...

Glad to see someone else watches ER too! :)

Hope your weekend was relaxing!

Check out the blog for several recent postings with a few real good chuckles!!

Have a great week, Amy.