Figuring out how to be a newlywed in this crazy world!

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

American FREAKING Idol!

I love, love, love American Idol. I know that I sound like a 14 year old but I really like it. Right now they are doing the audition phase which kinda sucks and is mostly cruel to the off-beat people of the world. There are so many people who really, truly believe that they are super talented singers. They honestly believe they sound as good as Kelly Clarkson or Carrie Underwood, I mean, really. The only problem is that they SUCK SO BADLY! (which reminds me that people leaving the -ly off of adverbs is beginning to drive me crazy in our society. Get with it people!) Anyway, I just watched AI after cooking a very extensive dinner for a weeknight. Its off to a shower and then to bed. I should publish some more recipes soon but I am too lazy. We had pan-fried breaded chicken breasts today (breaded in parm cheese/bread crumbs), homemade mashed 'taters, and cresent rolls. I am having leftovers for lunch tomorrow! YUMMY! I hope everyone is having a good day!

1 comment:

One of the Bunch said...

Hey Amy,
I LOVE AI too. I just love watching the poor souls who really think they have what it takes to win the competition. They MUST be tone deaf.

It sounds like you made an awfully YUMMY meal. Hope the leftovers were just as wonderful. Have a great week!!