Figuring out how to be a newlywed in this crazy world!

Tuesday, January 1, 2008

No work until Monday!


Well, I am still on vacation until the seventh and I have to tell you that I miss my Kindergarteners! I was very busy with Christmas and New Year's and Chad had most of the time off with me but now I will be home alone for the next three days. Oh well, I found the Harry Potter series to fill up my time. I can't put them down. I have three left and they are HUGE. Oh well, I have nothing but time on my hands.
Enjoy all of the posts below to see what I have been up to!

1 comment:

One of the Bunch said...

Sent you an email :)

Katelyn saw your photo and says, "Ohhh Mrs. Arnold!!" She soooo loves you!

Enjoy your peace and quiet. Soon you'll have a classroom full of antsy children who have had their routines and schedules totally thrown off track over the holiday break!

Enjoy your books!!