Figuring out how to be a newlywed in this crazy world!

Thursday, January 17, 2008

The best gift in the world!


Well, it seems like only yesterday when I opened the most thoughtful gift for Christmas. My husband got me a trip to see my sister, Mary, in South Carolina. At the time it seemed like it was a long ways away. But now it is TOMORROW!!! I can't wait! I saw her at Thanksgiving but I missed her so much at Christmas.
My sis has so many awesome plans for us. We are getting pedicures, going to a comedy festival, and seeing 27 Dresses. I wish my sis lived closer to me so we could do stuff like that all of the time. It seems that for the last couple of summers we were so busy with our weddings that we haven't had much time to spend just the two of us. What's worse is that I feel like I never get to see her husband so I am really excited to spend some time with him as well! I think that we will have LOTS of fun while I am down there. I get to stay at their beautiful house and spend some time with one of my favorite people. Who could ask for more out of a long weekend?

3 comments:

General Chapter Information: said...

Have lots of fun Amy! Tell Aaron and Mary we miss them too and can't wait to see them next month.
Aunt Pat

Dea said...

Have fun Amy! say hi to Mary!

One of the Bunch said...

Amy,

I hope you had a fantastic time down visiting your sister! Was the weather any better there than it was here? (brrrr)

We're fighting off the pukies here in our household. Been a very long couple of days and ended up keeping the kids home because of it!

-Becky