Figuring out how to be a newlywed in this crazy world!

Saturday, December 1, 2007

I know!

I know that I haven't blogged in forever and that I promised a few people a few things here in the blog but I have been VERY busy, like I'm sure the rest of you have been. We put up the Christmas Tree and all of the outdoor things (our first Christmas in a house!) and I can't wait to share all of that with you guys (all 2 or 3 of you) but right now I am so exhausted that I don't have time. I will also put some pics/recipes from Thanksgiving (seems like months ago). Sorry I am so behind but I promise to catch up soon (after that 15 page paper is written tomorrow maybe?) I hope that December has found everyone well. I am hoping for more snow and a snow day on Monday *wishful thinking*

2 comments:

mom said...

hi amy, cant wait to see your pictures. you guys are pretty ambitious, getting your decorations up already. love, mom

Dea said...

Snow... *WISTFUL SIGH*

Look forward to seeing pictures! ;-) Did you get your package???