Figuring out how to be a newlywed in this crazy world!

Friday, December 28, 2007

Christmas WHOO HOO part 2



On Saturday we went to my Grandma's house for our family Christmas. We had lots and lots of fun and opened a million gifts. My mom has 8 brothers and sisters and all but 2 of them were at Grandma's along with their kids and grandkids. It was great to hang out with all of my aunts, uncles, and cousins. There were so many people and so much laughter. I am so happy that our family all gets along so well that we can have so much fun together! Our family is huge and I used to think it was weird but now I love it so much. The only sad thing was that my sis and my little cousin Sarah (who is like my sis) both weren't at Grandma's. Oh well, maybe they will come next year. I get to visit my sis in January anyway, thanks to Chad!
Here are some pics from the family party . . .



No comments: