Figuring out how to be a newlywed in this crazy world!

Friday, December 28, 2007

Christmas! WHOO HOO! Part 1

So we had a few Christmases this year (as always). Our first Christmas was at our house with just the two of us. We had lots of fun at our new house with our own tree and our gifts to each other. I have to say that overall, I cleaned up! Poor Chad hardly had anything to open. He got his Wii and PS3 in the last couple of weeks but he didn't have much to open during our Christmas. We are a couple of dorks, however, and took pictures of all of our stuff. So, if you can bear it, here is what we got each other . . .

I got two pyrex portables to bring delicious dishes other places.



My Western Michigan University flag. This is me saying GO BRONCOS!



Ornaments and a Taylor Swift CD. (I also got a snow globe, necklace, and Dance Dance Revolution dancing game for the Wii)



AND A brand new, chrome colored, 9 cup Kitchenaid Food Processor!

I think the best gift of all, however, was clearly the most thoughtful. Chad got me a trip to go down to South Carolina to visit my sister because she couldn't come home for Christmas. Chad knew how much I missed her and decided to surprise me with a plane ticket. What a nice hubby!

Poor Chad didn't get much

He got this sweater with red stripes and one with light blue stripes



Smartwool socks and gloves



And Chad's favorite gift . . . Guitar Hero for PS3!

We had a great Christmas together. The next morning we woke up and went to my Grandma's for our family Christmas!

1 comment:

One of the Bunch said...

Oh, it looks like a wonderful Christmas together, Amy! It's strange but I can't remember Christmas without our kids. Of course, we married in '95 so we only had two Christmas's to celebrate "alone". It looks like you received some awesome gifts! What a thoughtful husband to get you a plane ticket to go see your sis. :)