Figuring out how to be a newlywed in this crazy world!

Monday, December 3, 2007

Thanksgiving!

Well, I know it is December but I have been busy with working full time, taking two master's classes, and decorating for Christmas. But, I wanted to share some pics etc. from Thanksgiving.
First, Chad and I split our time between both of our families during Thanksgiving. Our parents live about 25 minutes from one another which is both a blessing and a curse. We seem to run ourselves ragged going back and forth several times in a couple of days. I think, however, that we are lucky in the fact that we get to see both families instead of having to choose one.
We started at my Grandma's house for Thanksgiving. There are always a MILLION pies (and my mousse in the back left corner) and PLENTY to eat. There are also a million people there. I can't imagine a Thanksgiving with less than 20 people. Here are some pics:
Here are all of the pies and desserts


Dad and Sis


Chad and Unc


Then we went to Chad's mom and dad's house. We had another Thanksgiving meal just a few hours later. Chad's brother's girlfriend made a huge dinner for us. It was really good!
Chad's Mom and I


Lots of food!


We had a great time at both Thanksgivings. We are so blessed to have such great families to celebrate with!

No comments: