Figuring out how to be a newlywed in this crazy world!

Monday, December 3, 2007

Outdoor Christmas Decorations!

When I lived alone in my little one bedroom apartment before we were married I put some white Christmas lights on my little balcony. Other than those two years I have never had an outdoor space to decorate. This year, as our first Christmas in our house, I knew I had to decorate. We live in a house with a big, white, wrap around porch. It was just SCREAMING for garland and a big wreath on the door. My hubby took the pics outside (way too cold for me) so I am not sure if you will be able to see how beautiful everything looks, but we are quite proud of our work.
In addition to our garland and wreath, we put up two animated deer (well, the lights didn't exactly work so we put some extra lights on them) and we also put up 3 light up trees (which all blew over today despite being staked to the ground). We plan to put some lights on a few more trees but I thought I would share what we have accomplished thus far. Enjoy!





1 comment:

Unknown said...

Awww, I love the reindeer decoration for the holiday. I really like it. I'd be pinning this to my Christmas decorations Pinterest board. thanks for sharing!