Figuring out how to be a newlywed in this crazy world!

Friday, December 28, 2007

Christmas WHOO HOO part 4 (Scroll down to start on Part 1)


Okay, so finally on Christmas Day we went to my mom and dad's house for Christmas. We foolishly didn't take any pictures but we got a lot of wonderful gifts and my mom made a YUMMY meal. We had ham, scalloped potatoes, broccoli and cheese, rolls, and chocolate pie. Oh boy was it good! My grandma, Uncle Joe, his girlfriend Jamie, and my cousin Cristina came over to share dinner with us. We then watched Animusic which is a cool computer generated music DVD my dad loves. We had a nice time and it was really hard saying good bye to my mom and dad. Then later we went to my grandma's assisted living home and then back to Chad's grandma and grandpa's house.
Christmas night rolled around and our friends Megan, Evan, Chris, and Sarah came over along with Chad's brother and girlfriend to Chad's parents house and we all played on the Wii. It was lots of fun. So, overall we had a great holiday and although it was busy we wanted to see everyone! I hope you had a great holiday too!

2 comments:

One of the Bunch said...

So, did you all open your gifts from eachother before Christmas then? Since Chad is wearing the shirts he received? :)

Aww, Thanks for the smokin' comment Amy! If I don't straighten my hair, it looks like a huge rats nest. I do like it better straight (at the moment) though. I appreciate the wonderful comment! Hope your holidays were wonderful! -Bec

Dea said...

Hey Amy - I feel awful for not calling... it's been just madness here... our power went out on Christmas Eve for HOURS! It was awful I had stuff cooking for the next day and everything went ass ways from there on out... but it's over! I might try call this afternoon! Glad you guys had fun - loving your processor! Talk soon!