Figuring out how to be a newlywed in this crazy world!

Sunday, December 9, 2007

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!

I am getting pretty excited about Christmas. We did more shopping this weekend and I did plenty of wrapping. We attended my work Christmas party and I made my Chocolate Mousse and I think people liked it. The party was at a coworker's house who happens to be a neighbor. We actually walked over in the snow carrying the big bowl of Mousse. It was a great party. I had a few cocktails and we enede up staying and visiting with the hostess and her husband until after 2 a.m. I got home and felt okay but right before I went to sleep I remembered that one of my many tummy meds said DO NOT TAKE WITH ALCOHOL. Oh well, I thought, no harm done I seem to be just fine. Well, it hit me the next day. The beauty is that we slept until 11and then we went to Charlotte to look for a dining room table and then came home and relaxed for a majority of the afternoon.
Anyway we did more shopping today and we are doing pretty well overall. We basically have one weekend left before we go home for Christmas so we have to get a move on to get our shopping done. Unfortunately, my sis won't be coming home for Christmas this year so I have to get her present asap so I can ship it to her before Christmas. Oh well, I have decided to embrace the season and not get stressed out! I hope everyone is having fun getting ready for Christmas. We are making many Christmas things at school this week so I am in the mood for sure!

3 comments:

One of the Bunch said...

Amy,
It sounds like you had a fantastic time at your party! I hope you enjoyed the fun Christmas Shopping. We are nearly done here but until it's all finished and under the tree, I'll be stressing about it. Have fun with your Christmas Crafts! I found a really cool one if you need another idea. Just drop me an email. Have a great week! (And great job on being done with your huge project!!)

Dea said...

Sounds like fun Amy! Sorry I didn't get a phone call in on Friday/ Maybe tonight?

Anonymous said...

People should read this.