Figuring out how to be a newlywed in this crazy world!

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Ultimate Fall Snack


Around the Lansing area it is a known fact that the most delicious fall snack out there is Cider and Donuts from Quality Dairy. Oh MAN are they good. We bought some on Sunday night and tonight Chad bought even more. We like the sour cream glazed donuts. I think they are the best slightly heated, same with the cider. Oh yeah. Tomorrow I am going to the pumpkin patch with my Kindergarteners and we always get cider and donuts there too. It makes the whole trip better. Oh wait, I mean I love going to the pumpkin patch with 22 Kindergarteners. It is not hectic or stressful at all! :) Honestly, it is a fun trip, it is just exhausting. I love field trips though, they take a lot of prep but are always worth it in the end! The weather should be beautiful tomorrow so I am happy about that!

3 comments:

One of the Bunch said...

Oh, the pumpkin patch trip!! :) Next year, I hope you are taking my Miss Em along with you. Do they go to Rowes? The HUGS program is going to Charlotte instead. It looks like a pretty interesting place. I'm sure you will have an awesome exhausting trip. Think of all those memories the little ones are going to have. :) Enjoy your trip tomorrow (and the goodies! Mmmm)

Dea said...

You think if I put a "Get Paul and Deb back to America so they can eat things like Apple Cideer Donuts and drink Kool-Aid Fund" I'd get any donations? ;-)

General Chapter Information: said...

LOVE the cider and donuts! Amy, how do you have time to even add to this blog with your classes and your job - oh, and a few other projects, like cooking, remodeling a bathroom, etc.?? You make me tired.

Aunt Pat