Figuring out how to be a newlywed in this crazy world!

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

What is with T.V. in the Summer?


All of the good shows are on in the Fall and Spring. T.V. here in the Summer is unbelievably awful. It is almost unbearable! They have shows like America's Got Talent (a poor knock-off of Idol), Do You Think You Can Dance?, American Inventor, and the worst some show about celebrities driving race cars. Give me a break. There was a show on last night with a tennis star dating 40 yr olds and 20 year olds. The premise is that he is going to see which relationship he values most and if age matters. I will tell you what matters, NOT dating on a freaking reality T.V. show!

Between these terrible, terrible shows and my husband CONSTANTLY watching baseball, it seems like there isn't much reason to stay in the house. It has been steamy hot outside lately, however, so I don't really want to go outside either. I guess the most likely result will be sitting around eating fatty food and gaining weight, how exciting! HAHAHA, I guess there are some other options, but right now I am just too lazy!

2 comments:

Dea said...

Get out in that garden of yours! ;-) It's monsoon season here, so no going out either, but we've joined the Irish version of Netflix so makes things a little easier! ;-)

One of the Bunch said...

I can relate with you on the TV selections, Amy. I haven't even watched much TV during my recovery because of it. I'm not a big fan of 20 year olds with 40 year olds so that show is out! Afterall, most of the time (must put that disclaimer in there), one of them is after money and the other is after a little booty. What's wrong with this world? :) On a side note, are you and Chad short track race fans? We race every Friday night in Mason!