Figuring out how to be a newlywed in this crazy world!

Monday, July 7, 2008

Ooops! Sorry its been so long!


Hi Folks! I have been really busy with master's classes, family commitments, and lots of other stuff (including plenty of pregnancy related naps). I am feeling quite well, the steroids are so amazing I hope that I can get everything back to normal soon.
I am enjoying my new classes and although they will be a lot of work I think they will make me a better teacher, which is important to me. I would love to write more but I have more homework to do and I have class at 8 a.m. So, I hope everyone has a great day!
I have my pic at the top. I am about 26 weeks along now, about a week until my 3rd Trimester!!!! Time is flying. Of course I say that now, I am sure that the next three months will be a bit of a challenge!

2 comments:

Dea said...

OMG Ame - how freaking cute are you? I wish I could come visit!!!
Glad you're feeling better and keeping busy... I know how awful it was with Ella to not be allowed keep busy... God it dragged! :) Thinking of you! Talk soon.

Anonymous said...

You are so adorable!...I just looked like a big ole' whale. Brittany just walked by and said "Is that Mrs. Arnold?"