Figuring out how to be a newlywed in this crazy world!

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

99 DAYS!

So, according to my countdown on one of my pregnancy websites I have 99 days to go until I have an outside baby! YAY! It is getting closer and closer. Of course, those who know me know that while it is very exciting, this milestone gets me a little anxious about all there is to do! It will get done, though, it will be just fine! We might even get our nursery furniture later this week!!!!!! I can't WAIT for that!!! In fact, I may have to just buy the bedding set too so I can get something in that sad, empty nursery!

On a side note, I have the next 5 days off!! Better yet, Chad has them off too!! I have a TON of homework to do but I have been plugging through it so hopefully if I do a bunch everyday it will only be like 3 hours or so per day (yeah right) but we are going to Kalamazoo on Thursday and Traverse City on Saturday. Oh, and I REFUSE to do homework on my birthday Saturday. I DON'T do work on my birthday as a rule! I hope everyone has a great day!

No comments: