Figuring out how to be a newlywed in this crazy world!

Thursday, July 10, 2008

He's Gonna Have Hair . . .

Chad had a dream last night that Mouser was born. Apparently he had a head full of dark (yay!) hair! Also, according to Chad he "popped right out" with very little effort on my part. Now, let's all hope that Chad is psychic! Chad and I are going to Kalamazoo today to meet up with my sis and her husband to show our hubbys around the best school in the Midwest - Western Michigan University!!!! I can't believe I spent 4 years of my life there and other than my graduation I have never brought Chad there to look around. I am pretty excited. I think there are some changes but it will be fun to remember the good ole' days. Also, we are meeting up with some friends for dinner so that should be fun too. We are going to Old Penninsula or O.P. for the locals. They have really great locally brewed beers, my favorite is Raspberry Wheat. Of course, I can't have any this time but at least Chad can give it a try!

No comments: