Figuring out how to be a newlywed in this crazy world!

Friday, July 11, 2008

Happy Birthday to me!!

Tonight Chad and I went to Babies R Us and got the furniture for the nursery. We should have it here at our house in a week or two. We are pretty excited.

Also, we celebrated my birthday tonight! Chad got me a cute little camera that fits in my purse for all of those necessary shots of the baby! It is light blue and very cute.


We also went out to dinner at Bravo Italian restaurant here in town. It was DELICIOUS!!!! We were going to get ice cream too but we were way too full. So now we are getting ice cream in Traverse City tomorrow for my real birthday! Here are some pics from tonight. I will post some pics from our trip to Kalmazoo sometime soon, they are on the 'old' camera!




2 comments:

Dea said...

Happy birthday Amy!!! Can't wait to see the nursery! Aw! Hope you have a great time today! XO

mom said...

happy birthday amy!
I know you and chad both realize you are truly blessed with your life right now, and we are all, especially me, thrilled to be going thru it with you. say hi to chad and stachu for me! love, mom