Figuring out how to be a newlywed in this crazy world!

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

3rd Trimester!

No I am not kidding. Today begins my third trimester. I am 26 weeks and 6 days today. That is exactly 2/3 of the way through the pregnancy! WHAT?!?! How is that possible??? That means I have like 3 months left until this baby is here. Wow! Lots to do but I don't even have time to think about it with all of the school work I have to do. I am ready for that to be over but I am about half done or so with my classes this summer. Of course the second half of the classes tend to be a bit harder with bigger, longer, and more complicated projects but time seems to go very quickly because of the pace of the schedule which is good and bad. I know that I will want the time to go quickly because I want the baby it be here asap but thank God August is a slower time because I have things I always want to accomplish in the summer. I really don't get a lot of days off in the summer like people think. I haven't had more than two days off in a row (the first two days after school got out) without homework. August will be a welcomed break and I think I will be tired enough to enjoy the down time! It is also helpful to know that I will only have to work like 6 weeks before I get another 10 or 11 off! That's a bonus for sure! I know it won't be a vacation, but it won't be going to work either, its just different, I will be with Mouser which I might just enjoy!
I hope everyone is doing well. I am still feeling okay - starting to get tired more quickly and somehow everything causes me to have heartburn but I think the only cure to that might be childbirth at this point! I am sure I will feel worse and worse everyday but so far I am getting by! Mouser keeps moving and shaking in there and I am glad that I have the opportunity to sit down quite a bit for classes and homework. I hope everyone has a good day!

No comments: