Figuring out how to be a newlywed in this crazy world!

Monday, May 12, 2008

Still pregnant now school too!

Well, my next round of classes start up today. I am taking an online master's class from May 12-June 30th. It is about literacy assessment and I am very excited about the prospect of updating and changing the way I assess the kids in my classroom! I am also taking a professional development course that really picks up after school gets out. Then I am taking 2 more classes Starting July 1st. One of them meets two afternoons a week and the other meets once a week and then has an online component. SO at least I will keep busy this summer! The problem is that being pregnant, working full time as a Kindergarten teacher (they are NUTS right now), taking a class, and doing all the house adds up to a VERY tired Amy. Oh boy, it didn't take long to get me tired before but add a fetus, laundry and making dinner and I am all but spent. Oh well, I am sure I will make it through, I always do! I hope you are having a restful day!

1 comment:

One of the Bunch said...

Amy,
You're taking the title of super woman. Remember that when your tired, sleep. (if you're able, that is. I don't think it'd be too cool to be snoozing during class!) You'll do a wonderful job at balancing everything. Hats off to you!
-B