Figuring out how to be a newlywed in this crazy world!

Monday, May 26, 2008

Cindy's Cheesy Potatoes - Easy

My mother-in-law has some very interesting dishes that she makes. She claims that she isn't a good cook but she has some foods that she specializes in and she really does a nice job with them. One of them is cheesy potatoes. These are perfect for a bar-b-que or christmas dinner. They are SO easy and the taste great, what's better than a starch covered in cheese???

Cindy's Cheesy Potatoes
1 package of frozen hashbrowns (I told you this was easy!)
1 can of cream of chicken soup
1 cup sour cream
8 oz (2 cups) shredded cheese
diced onion (optional, I clearly leave this out)

Mix all ingredients
Bake at 350* for 1 hour.

I forgot to take a picture! Sorry, it was great and everyone at my friend Ellie's bar-b-que loved them! Give them a try for your next party!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I saw this recipe last night, and called for Rick to come over so we could drool over it together. I stopped at Publix on my way home from class and picked up all of the ingredients and it is baking as we speak! Thanks for sharing!