Figuring out how to be a newlywed in this crazy world!

Sunday, November 4, 2007

Michigan vs. Michigan State



So this was Michigan/Michigan State weekend and we had a couple of people over to watch the game. Now, I live pretty close Michigan State's campus but wouldn't you know that we were all Michigan fans at my house. The game was exciting, our team won, and we had PLENTY to eat! I think the coolest thing was the military jets that did the fly over at MSU's stadium were killing time all by our house. So we got to see (and hear) them making lazy circles in the sky until they ZOOMED off toward the stadium. It was very cool!
So, when I have people over the first thing I think about is, what will we eat? I always have new recipes to try so I gave a few new recipes a whirl. I will post them each seperately to make it easier to find the recipes later. I made BBQ pulled pork sandwiches, cheesy potato soup, and spinach artichoke dip.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You live by East Lansing and you are a scUM fan I hate you!