Figuring out how to be a newlywed in this crazy world!

Tuesday, July 3, 2007

I Have Been Scrapbooking!



I have done some exciting things in my life lately so I thought I would scrapbook my trip to Ireland, our first home (apartment) together, and our new house. I have to tell you that I know that I am not an expert scrapbooker, but I make these books for me to remember parts of my life. I couldn't figure out a good way to take the pictures but I did my best job. So, enjoy.

Also, I know I haven't been around lately but I am now in the full swing of 3 Master's level courses at Michigan State University. Let's just say that it isn't exactly a cake walk. I will be sporatic with the blogging over the next 4 weeks while I am working like a dog!

I hope everyone enjoys their Independence Day!

1 comment:

One of the Bunch said...

These are awesome, Amy!! Best of luck to you on your classes this summer. I know you're working your tail off. Your hard work will pay off! I look forward to reading your "blogs" again soon!! -B