Figuring out how to be a newlywed in this crazy world!

Thursday, July 12, 2007

It's My BIRTHDAY!!

Today is one of my favorite days of the year. My birthday! It is sad that as the years go on my birthday is not nearly as cool as it used to be. I have a few fun things planned, however. First and foremost, NO HOMEWORK! I have worked hard all week and I will have to work hard all day tomorrow and all weekend but tonight, I have the blessing of NO schoolwork at all! YAY!

Also, Chad is taking me out to go shopping for new clothes as my gift, a nice dinner out, and what I am looking for most, a FATTY dessert! I have been on weight watchers for a year and a half and I indulge now and then but generally with a bit of guilt attached. Tonight, however, I will be stuffed to the brim with whatever I want, points be damned! I can't wait!

I still have class today though so its off to take a shower and drag my lazy 26 year old butt out of bed!

1 comment:

One of the Bunch said...

Happy Happy Birthday, Miss Amy! Twenty-Six? Holy Smokes, Old Woman (ha! Coming from someone who has already turned the big 3-0) I hope you enjoyed every single bite of dinner and dessert. I hope you had a great time finding new clothes too. It sounds like Chad had a perfect evening planned out for your special day. You mentioned you were on WW. How much did you lose with their program? You look fantastic.