Figuring out how to be a newlywed in this crazy world!

Sunday, July 29, 2007

A long Sunday draws to a close

I had a long day today! First, I hope you enjoy the Simpsonized version of myself in honor of the Simpsons Movie that Chad and I went to on Friday night.
Today I put together a 33 page paper today addressing my thoughts on "good teaching" Let's just say that I have never put together a paper with more components or pages. I am glad that it is finally done and I feel like I did a good job.
I have also been working on a rough draft of a powerpoint presentation for another class and my teacher REALLY liked it. She wants to use one of my slides comparing two curriculuar theories in her future teaching! Wow, I was so honored. Plus, she is a hard grader and she seemed to really like it so far so I know I am on the right track.
The best part is, however, a week from today I will be TOTALLY done with these classes. I will have 9 out of 30 credits DONE toward my master's degree and I will finally be able to relax, unwind, and enjoy the rest of my summer! YAY!
I hope everyone enjoys their week, I know I will.

2 comments:

Dea said...

Good for you Amy - that's awesome! I love the character, is there a website you can do that on?

One of the Bunch said...

Amy,

Congratulations on such a job well done. I imagine you feel relief after completing such a huge feat. What an honor to have parts of your presentation being used for future students as well. AWESOME!!! By the way, drop me an email to let me know where to send the photos. I only have your (woodworth) school email and I don't know if they'll go thru on that (but I'll try).