Figuring out how to be a newlywed in this crazy world!

Monday, July 23, 2007

Our Anniversary!



Well, its official. We have been married for a year! We had a wonderful weekend to celebrate our entire year of marital bliss. On Friday (after I did 4 hours of homework to make up for not being around) Chad picked me up and we went to Ann Arbor. We got dressed up and went to dinner. Then we had some champagne and stayed overnight. The next morning we got up and went to the art fair. I found some AMAZING things at the art fair. Most of them cost as much as a week's salary or more so I ended up getting a beautiful multi-colored glass bowl and Chad got a great picture of the opening of the World Series in Detroit with a huge American Flag on the field. Now we both have something special to remember our first anniversary.

I hope everyone has a great week. I have been so busy with schoolwork that I haven't had much of a chance to post. I do have some pictures of our anniversary trip but I won't be posting them tonight as I have about 3 papers to write. Whoo hoo!

3 comments:

One of the Bunch said...

Congratulations on a fantastic weekend to celebrate a wonderful first year of marriage!! I left you an email actually but not sure you received it. And Katelyn says, "Happy Wedding Day!" Lil stinker.

Best of luck on the papers you're writing. Just a few more weeks and you're done, right?

Thinking of you...

Dea said...

Hey Ame - congrats! I sent an email - not sure if you got it - also sent an ecard for your bday, but never got the confirmation, so maybe check your spam folder?

Glad you guys had fun - we were thinking of you! XO

One of the Bunch said...

So I need to ask you if you know ANYTHING about the song my daughter is singing to me at this wee hour of MIDNIGHT...

My mother is a baker...a baker...a baker... And so on.

She was just singing away...for a long time. Silly girl.

Thank you again for having the wonderful job that you do!