Figuring out how to be a newlywed in this crazy world!

Tuesday, July 3, 2007

I have been doing homework ALL NIGHT!


I am taking 3 graduate level courses in a 5 week time frame. One of my new teachers asked today if anyone was taking more than two classes and I raised my hand. She looked at me and said, good luck with that! After the night of work I just did, I understand why. UGH! I am trying to get things done early, so usually it would be a little more spread out but I worked for 3 1/2 hours on homework tonight and my brain is fried!
Chad was at a Tigers game all night so I thought I would get as much done while he was gone so we can spend as much time together on our day off as possible. Well, sufice it to say that I did not finish everything but I will have at least 3 1/2 hours less to do tomorrow! I only have to finish writing a 2 page paper, read a 32 page article and a 10 page article by Thursday at 1:00 p.m. Doesn't sound so bad. I wrote a few papers tonight and wrote some responses for my online class. This isn't easy but I have to remind myself that it is only for 5 weeks and I can do it!
I hope everyone enjoys their 4th of July. I hope to relax during mine! I love the U.S.A. and I am so proud to call myself an American. Independence Day means so much to me because it is truly a defining moment in American history. Remember that the 4th isn't just about fireworks, its what those fireworks are meant to celebrate!
For now, its off to bed . . . alone until Chad gets home from Detroit. Of course he goes to a game that goes 11 innings! Ugh! Just my luck!

No comments: