Figuring out how to be a newlywed in this crazy world!

Wednesday, February 6, 2008

We got a little snow

Well, make that a LOT of snow. By Chad's estimation we got about a foot (though I am sure it looks like a bit more when you are snowblowing it). I had Friday off of work for a snow day, a two hour delay on Tuesday due to fog and today off for snow and ice. Yikes! It hardly feels like I am working anymore. I love it, don't get me wrong, it is just throwing me off! Oh, and now our table isn't going to be delivered until Monday. They are delivering it from Omer which is way up north and the guy said he was going to have to leave there at 6:30 a.m. since he has 6 deliveries down around here. He was worried about the roads and I don't blame him. Oh well, so we will just enjoy our table on Monday instead! I hope everyone is nice and safe and staying off of the roads if they are bad where you are.

2 comments:

One of the Bunch said...

It's pushing 3:30 AM Thursday morning. Still no word if school is a go or not. I'm assuming it will be called off after hearing on the news that all county plows were off the roads all night until 5AM due to the law of 16 hours on - 8 hours off. We shall see in about 2 hours or so. Hope your getting lots of rest. The lil man is still up here! ACK!!

One of the Bunch said...

Another snow day! Woo Hoo! Off to class for me. Enjoy your day!