Figuring out how to be a newlywed in this crazy world!

Thursday, February 28, 2008

Happy Leap Day!

Hey everyone, we have been given the gift of time this month, a whole extra day! Well, to me it just seems like an extra day of winter and one day longer before March. We booked our trip for Florida and flight prices are CRAZY! We are also renting a Pontiac Solstice convertible while we are down there. Its kinda crazy because my in-laws will have to pick us up and drop us off at the airport because that little two seater won't even fit our luggage! Ha! How terribly impractical, I guess that's why its called vacation.
I am throwing a baby shower for my very close friend Kacey on Sunday. I should be a lot further along with the cleaning and preparing but it will all get done! Now, all I have to do is figure out how to get 23 people in my living room comfortably and how to get 30 hours in a day! Ha! I will try to take some pics of all of the yummy food I am getting!
I hope everyone is well. Remember, even though this is the snowiest February on record here in Mid-Michigan there are always a couple of warm days in March. Oh, and its light out on my drive to work everyday, what a difference the sunshine makes!

1 comment:

mom said...

it's about time we heard from you. aunt collen and i were just saying it certainly has been a long time since amy updated her blog! love, mom