Figuring out how to be a newlywed in this crazy world!

Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Long Time, Sorry


I made it through the first day today! I have a couple of stinkers and my special ed kids are truly in need of the aides they get during the day! I had a WONDERFUL time at my sister's wedding. I love my sis. We don't have too many pics yet but I will share one of me with the bride and bridesmaids.
I also had class tonight for three hours so I am a bit tired. Did I mention I am taking TWO master's classes this semester as well. I can't imagine why I feel a bit stressed and overwhelmed lately. The beginning of the school year is always a bit time consuming so please bear with me as as I will be sporatic. I hope everyone is having a good time in their lives right now.
For those in the know, my stomach is feeling okay but we have to kind of start over with the diagnosis so any prayers etc are appreciated! I am stressed enough right now without all of this business added but oh well!

3 comments:

One of the Bunch said...

Welcome Home Amy! I understand the "absence" of your blogging. I know you are extremely busy! Another two classes to add to the mix, WOW! You are amazing. I wish you lots of luck (and study time) with them. The photo of your sister & the girls looks amazing. She is beautiful and you, my friend, are stunning yourself! I will contiue to pray for the healing or at least the "control" of your stomach issues. I hope a proper diagnosis is found quickly without too much invasive testing! Hugs to you! -Bec

Anonymous said...

Holy cow!! I can't believe Mary got married! You guys look so bee-u-ti-ful :-) Good luck with your new school year, and your classes....you crazy girl, you!

Dea said...

You look gorgeous, as does Mary. I love your hair like that - really cute! Glad it was fun... good to talk to you the other night, sorry I had to rush off!