Figuring out how to be a newlywed in this crazy world!

Sunday, September 23, 2007

Look What I Made!




So, as I mentioned in my "It's Fall" post, I went to Michael's craft store because they were having some good sales. I got a ton of ribbon for 5 for $1.00 and some beautiful scrapbooking paper for 5 for $1.00 as well! So, I decided to make some stationary. I don't know if I will use it as a gift for a family party where we bring handmade items or if I will just save it for myself. I LOVE it! I came up with the combonations on my own which is usually very difficult for me, which is why I am so pleased! I hope everyone had a great weekend. Mine was hectic but nice. I had to write a very, very long paper tonight but I had a lovely night by myself where I could cook dinner and make some crafts while watching a chick flick. It was a great way to unwind at the end of a busy week and weekend. Now all I have to do is clean up, take a shower, and relax in bed. Chad has to work tonight so I have the place to myself (and sometimes I don't mind that!)

No comments: