Figuring out how to be a newlywed in this crazy world!

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

My Sister's Wedding



I am leaving tomorrow for my darling sister's wedding. She is marring an amazing man on Saturday. I am flying down to Charleston, SC to get the party started. We are having a bachelorette party on Thursday, manicures and pedicures on Friday along with the rehearsal and rehersal dinner, Saturday it is hair and the wedding and Sunday and Monday Chad and I are going to see the sights! Should be LOTS of fun!
Tuesday SCHOOL STARTS! BUSY BUSY!

2 comments:

One of the Bunch said...

Amy,
I hope you and Chad have an amazing time. Congratulations to your sister and (future) BIL. May they celebrate many happy years together! Have a safe trip and we will see you in a week! :)
-Becky

Anonymous said...

Your toast at Mary's wedding was perfect. I'm stealing one of your lines. As a girl with a sister and an aunt with 2 nieces I whole heartedly believe God made me a best friend from the day I was born. The best thing about watching my nieces grow up is that I know this magical surprise is in their future, the realization that she's been there all along and will be there no matter what!!

A few years ago I said to Madison, when she was 6, "Can you believe you already know your best friend for the rest of your life?" And she said, "Yeah. Lauren B." Her sissy's name is Caroline. So they don't get it yet, but it's a great future gift!!