Figuring out how to be a newlywed in this crazy world!

Sunday, September 21, 2008

Shower from Kacey and Casey!





I had a wonderful weekend. Two of my closest friends, Kacey and Casey threw a wonderful baby shower for me on Saturday. It was great! Those girls are wonderful. They worked so hard to make my day special! It was mostly my friends from work as well as my mom and Chad's mom. We had delicious food, great company, and of course a generous array of gifts! We got lots of clothes and baby essentials! It was so great to see everyone and to celebrate the upcoming arrival of our little dude. I can't believe how soon he will be here!
Check out all of the pictures here!
On Sunday, Chad and I went to WalMart to get all of the last minute things that we still need before he gets here. We had to get wipes, a few more bottle accessories, formula, and stuff for me to recover. Oh yeah, its starting to dawn on me that this little guy is going to get here one way or another and I am going to have to recover afterward! Yikes!
We also installed our carseats this weekend. Looks like we are almost ready for him to get here. Of course, I hope he keeps cooking in there for a while but as far as stuff is concerned we have what we need! As far as if we are mentally ready - we are getting there, I wonder if anyone is totally mentally ready when a baby comes? I guess we will find out within the next month! WHOO HOO!

No comments: