Figuring out how to be a newlywed in this crazy world!

Monday, October 6, 2008

Oops, its been a while!

Yeah, so, I've been a bit busy. I am trying to get a lot of things done and ready because I am having Mouser on Friday. Oh yeah, did I forget to mention that? I am having a baby on FRIDAY!!!!! My Gasteroenterologist and OB have decided that the best thing for me at this point is to have a scheduled c-section for various medical reasons. I trust my doctors and I have decided to follow their advice. This weekend we lived it up a bit knowing that it was our last weekend ever without kids! YIKES! We are excited, nervous, and a little overwhelmed! I keep thinking that I have no idea what to do with a baby but it seems like most people figure it out.
I am not sure if I will be updating before Friday (I have lots to do!) so if I don't be sure to check our shutterfly site for pictures of our little Mouse and of course the big reveal of his real name!
Oh, and we will take any prayers and positive thoughts anyone has to offer. I am kinda scared of the surgery but I know that the Lord will take care of the baby and me too! I trust my doctor and I am just looking forward to meeting the little dude soon!!!

3 comments:

One of the Bunch said...

Hey there!

I'm sorry to hear that you'll need a section. Please remember to take it VERY easy as you will definately need the healing time.

If you need anything, let me know. I know that with my section, it was a difficult recovery (compared to my four vaginal deliveries).

I pray for safety for you and Mouser as well as knowledge for the physicians, nurses and all involved. You are in good hands.

Hugs,
Becky

Dea said...

Hey Missy... you're gonna be a Mom in 4 days. Thinking of you this week. Maybe I can give you a call?? No pressure, know you're super busy. Just let me know if something works... 4pm onwards your time is best with time diff! Love you!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi. You don't know me but I came across you website. It is 4 am where I am and I am 20 weeks pregnant. I am up because I think I am having a Chrons Flare up and I can't sleep. I am worried its going to hurt my baby or I will lose the baby because of it. I came across your blog and I was just wondering how did you do and what did your GI do for you during your flare? I am really sorry to bug you. I know you are a first time mom and getting used to the little one, I just can't really find much on the internet that says anything but miscarriage and loss of baby is high. Thanks for you time and I understand if you don't have the time to get back to me.

Amy
amccoy32@aol.com