Figuring out how to be a newlywed in this crazy world!

Sunday, September 7, 2008

Random Stuff

Okay - so we have been very busy around here. I have some pictures to share. First, a new school year has started so I am busy, tired, and happy to be back with little kids again. As tired as they make me I still really love my job! So here's me on the first day of school!


Also, I got a new car! WHOO HOO! Oh wait, its a MOM car! In typical Amy fashion, however, I couldn't get anything less than something super cute and sporty so this is my version of a mom car. It has four doors and a big trunk. It also has leather, Monsoon stereo system, remote start, sunroof, power everything, and a pretty fast engine. Its the most mom I could do for now.



And finally - when we bought our crib set it came with a bumper which isn't considered safe to use with babies anymore. I didn't want to waste the great fabric so I decided to use some of it to make a valance. I cut out all of the stuffing, hemmed the edges, and sewed ribbon to the top. I think it turned out pretty great! What do you think?


1 comment:

One of the Bunch said...

I love the new-super-sporty-momma-car! It goes right along with that new-super-adorable-momma belly that you're showing off :)

I love the idea you had with turning the bumper into something more safe and useful. Look at you, creative Momma!

Momma, I just LOVE the ring that word gives off. Get used to it, Amy. You'll be hearing that lovely word before you know it. I'm so darn excited for you!!

I'll see you tomorrow!!