Figuring out how to be a newlywed in this crazy world!

Friday, June 13, 2008

SCHOOL'S OUT!

School's out for SUMMER! School's out for EVER! Well, maybe not but it is out for two and a half months! I know I will be busy this summer but Mouser (our baby) and I will get to sleep in soon and I couldn't be more excited! It was sad to say goodbye to my kids. I love them all so much and it is amazing to see the change they go through each year. I also love the end of the year because parents take the time to send such kind notes to show their appreciation. I always save the notes because there are plenty of days that I need a reminder that all of this hard work is for something important. It is so nice to hear that parents are happy and it makes me want to work even harder.

Ahhh, but for now we are going up to our parents' houses for Father's Day. I am going to do a bit of homework in the car but mostly it will be a nice relaxing weekend! Hooray!

1 comment:

Dea said...

FREEDOM! :) I was thinking of you this week. We had parents introduction evening for Ella's school. It was really interesting, but I wish you had have been there, would have loved your take on it all.

Ella went yesterday for a practice run and loved it. I think the curriculum is spot on, but unfortunately the school itself is a bit run down, but that's standard for Ireland.

It was also weird seeing Jesus everywhere! I guess I've been secularised! :)

Have fun this weekend... happy fathers day Chad! :)