Figuring out how to be a newlywed in this crazy world!

Monday, June 2, 2008

Another Belly Shot!



So, I am just a day or so away from being 21 weeks pregnant. We have our big ultrasound on Friday morning. I can't wait to see our little Mouser again. I had a horrible dream last night that our baby was really weird looking, scary, and evil. It had sharp little claws and it kept scratching me, oh yeah, and it had 4 arms and 4 legs! FREAKY! The dream was just so creepy all around.
On the cooking front we had one of my favorites, Kraft Mac and Cheese! Oh man is it good! Chad has a secret that makes it better. Just add one slice of Kraft cheese ripped up in tiny pieces. It makes it even creamier!
I also made some french bread in a new way. On Memorial Day Chad and I went to my Aunt Pat's house and she had a loaf of french bread sliced lengthwise. She spread both sides with butter and sprinkled lots of parm on both sides. Then she put both sides together and put it in the oven. YUMMY! So, I made that too! Lots of carbs tonight. Oh well, my snack today was cucumbers and I DIDN'T eat the cookie that the kids had today for snack, that took some will power!
Chad and I also went on a walk tonight. I am trying really hard not to weigh 300 pounds when I give birth. I am hoping that I can gain an acceptable amount of weight. So far I am 2 pounds over the "ideal" weight gain schedule. All I can do is my best. I am sure there are plenty of people who have gained more than 30 pounds and have gone on to lead very successful lives! I just have to get over it and keep working!
I hope everyone had a great day and enjoyed the beautiful weather!

1 comment:

mom said...

I'm sure you will gain somewhere between 30 and 300# before that little raspberry is born. I know that you are being careful about feeding the baby like the good little mother you are. your pictures are just to cute. sarah send me one today also. to cute. I think the walk is a great idea for your medical and mental state of mind. i have to admit i planned to do that today, and didnt. cant wait to see you. love, mom