Figuring out how to be a newlywed in this crazy world!

Monday, March 17, 2008

Fruit Salad - Kacey's Shower


For my friend Kacey's shower I made a fruit salad that was delicious. Our friend Heidi is allergic to pineapple and anything it touches so I decided to leave it out even though I LOVE it. So here is my fruit salad recipe it was PLENTY (more than enough) for 20 people.

Fruit Salad
1 canteloupe
1 small seedless watermelon
3 kiwi fruit
2 cans of mandarin orange segments
2 big boxes of strawberries
1 small container of raspberries
1 big bunch of green grapes
1 big bunch of red grapes

I sliced all of the fruits the day before and kept them in seperate containers so that the fruit salad didn't get mushy. It was SO yummy. I also put a menu card in front of the fruit salad at the shower so everyone knew what was in the salad. I embelleshed it with a duck to go with the theme!

No comments: