Figuring out how to be a newlywed in this crazy world!

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

The Nursery Progress

I just realized that I haven't really shown much progress on the nursery stuff for a while. Many of you have seen many of these pictures but I wanted to make a post of some pics that are the most recent with even more stuff in the room. I am going to IKEA tomorrow and I am sure I will find some stuff to use there. I really like IKEA, its so big and stuff is so cheap and fun! So, without further ado . . .







2 comments:

Dea said...

SO cute! Love it. Girls are gone to my parents tonight and Paul working, so if you want to ring or shoot me an email I can call back (it's free!) Am available from 4 my time on. Have radio interview at 3! :)

One of the Bunch said...

I'm loving it!

Recent belly pictures??

Thinking of you.