Figuring out how to be a newlywed in this crazy world!

Sunday, August 3, 2008

New Stuff

So, sometimes I feel like we are getting stuff too early for this baby but then I think, hmmmm, we only have like 10 1/2 weeks left and frankly once school starts I am not going to have lots of time to shop around for stuff. So, though it seems early, things are starting to come together. Today in the Target add they had the travel system (carseat/carrier + stroller combo) on sale and we just returned something for my mom so we decided to get the system from my mom for my shower in a couple of weeks. Works for us because we can get it locally and take it right home and get it set up, works for mom because we take care of all of the details! Also, we picked up the travel swing she ordered for us as well. So, we set up the swing and the travel system today. We also have lots of clothes (hmmm, from mom again, she may be getting excited too!) to show off, including an outfit for his baptism (no little weird suits with bowties here). I will post a couple of pictures here but there are lots more here.








No comments: