Figuring out how to be a newlywed in this crazy world!

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Umm, oops

Okay, I haven't posted in a LONG time - more than a month. I am really sorry - I've just been busy. It's hard to type with one hand and honestly feeding Jack and playing with him has just taken up a lot of my time! Jack is getting on with a better schedule, we had his baptism, and Thanksgiving has come and gone. Now we are getting ready for Christmas! Time is going quickly. I know I will regret this at some point but I am ready to go back to work and get back on a schedule. I love being with Jack but I need my routine again. I think that I will just sit back and enjoy my last few weeks home with my baby boy. I hope everyone is doing well. Keep checking our shutterfly site for more pics!

1 comment:

One of the Bunch said...

Amy,
Cherish these weeks with Jack. The time you have now is irreplaceable. Before long, your routine will involve so much more than soaking up the sweetness of your darling son. I remember the first few months. They are difficult yet looking back, they are some of the most amazing bonding time you'll have. Routines are tough, especially when you're used to having one and then it's gone. Now it's time to start a new routine. Are you waking Jack up early, as you would be if you were getting him ready for the sitters? Try getting that routine going now and in a few weeks when you return to work, you'll be a step ahead of most. As always, thinking of you and your sweet adorable loving family! Hugs, my friend.